Creating a beautiful life together!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My classroom



These are a few pictures of my classroom at Travis Middle School, where I started teaching 8th grade English last week. The kids can be stinkers at times, but I know that they have so much potential and are really great. One student said my class was fun today! Small victories. :)

The door poster says something like, "30 years from now, it won't matter what shoes you wore, how your hair looked, or what jeans you bought. What will matter is what you learned and how you used it." That's one of the most important things I can teach them!

PS - Thanks to my friend Darrah for most of the supplies and books and posters - when switching from teaching to counseling she offered me all the stuff in her classroom!

0 comments: