Creating a beautiful life together!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

State Fair of Texas

"Howdy folks! I'm Big Tex..." We took Becca to the State Fair of Texas last night! Lots of people, beautiful weather, fried food...it was a blast! Doug got a pickle that had been soaked in Kool-Aid brine. I think it was pretty gross, but his fried oreos were good. I, on the other hand, had a Fletcher's Corny Dog - one of the 500,000 that they sell on average during the fair. Yummy!
Doug fell in love with the Dodge Challenger. Definitely a muscle car! And, well, very orange. He'll probably have more to say about that.
Here we are on the Ferris Wheel. Even though it goes nice and slow, it still freaks me out to be up so high. I couldn't even take pictures because I was afraid of letting go of Doug's arm (and of dropping the camera).
Beautiful Becca!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: