Creating a beautiful life together!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby bump

Pregnancy update: I am now 18 weeks and feeling great! (Well, today I am sick, but that is enabling me to be at home posting on the blog!) Plus, I am even showing! Here is a picture of the baby "bump" from over the weekend.We will find out what we are having on February 6 - and I am definitely finding out! For now, I am spending time scouting websites, reading my pregnancy book, and slowly but surely working on a baby quilt with fabric that I got in Idaho over the break. And eating! Yay for not being nauseous all the time!

5 comments:

Sharalea said...

Emily! You are SO CUTE! I love the baby bump shot & it looks like you had a really fun holiday break!

I am glad you are able to eat again and the nausea stage is over for you. The 2nd trimester is said to be the most fun, I enjoyed 2nd & 3rd really. It was all just so surreal.

You're pretty much on the same track I was on last year. Baby J was due June 20th but he was born the 14th. When is your due date?

I'd love to talk baby/pregnancy any time if you want to call, please do!
270.493.0722

From the looks of Doug's family, the odds are in your favor for a darling little red head! :) Love iT!

Holli said...

You look beautiful Emily!! All glowy and gorgeous.....

Tiana said...

Oh my cuteness is that baby bump. I am so glad that you are out of the sickness stage. Make sure to call us if you guys are ever up this way again. We miss you!

Chris and Brianna said...

Congrats. Pregnancy is so beautiful and it is even more so on a beautiful friend. Good Luck with everything.

Allison Serr said...

You look great! I love the little baby bump stage. It's much more fun than the "whale" stage. We missed you last weekend:) I'm so glad you're starting to feel better!