Creating a beautiful life together!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The COOL pictures!

We have a great friend named Chad Wright who is a photographer and marketing dude. He is extremely talented and we are happy to have had a couple photo shoots with him. At the end of October we had a shoot as a family. I am going to put up a few posts with pictures.
We brought all the dogs for a few pictures. If you saw our Christmas card, you saw that we only featured Cosmo, our Great Dane, on it. Unfortunately (for us), the little dogs have gone to live with my parents for the time being. I say unfortunately for us because I think it is great for them (and for my parents). They need a lot of love and attention, and they can get that now. With a nice backyard without crummy St. Augustine grass to boot. It was strange to go visit my family last weekend and see them there, but it was good. And they keep my parents company now that we are here in Austin and my brother is back at college.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute family photo's . Jane is so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well.